During the two year IBDPVA course we found ways of questioning and deconstructing ideas that are given as unquestionable “truths”.
We made visible our thought processes and became capable of surrendering to the unexpected possibilities and gained the necessary flexibility to change direction with opportunity. This course gave us the opportunity to insightfully reflect about our past and our contemporaneity through the investigation and creation of artworks. We learned that initial ideas if worked and further developed often lead to unexpected interesting outcomes.
This year was particularly special and we couldn´t host the Vernissage, in which we invite parents and the community to the School to walk through the art pieces and talk with the students about their creative process and outcomes.
We have recorded the Exhibition and hope you enjoy it.
Here is the video of a summary of the Exhibition: https://youtu.be/KL_EvTcr3F4
Here are the videos of the different students:
- María Josefina Passanante - https://youtu.be/bPuUMv6kgNg
- Chloé Romero - https://youtu.be/BobGMPl5UbI
- Ma. Jesús Symonds - https://youtu.be/2AeBcgYlIVo
- Malena Rodríguez - https://youtu.be/87kv94PaaHQ
- Paulina Seré - https://youtu.be/FfYw9uzQTlM
- Rosina Varela - https://youtu.be/5cx1ms7gxJg
- Belen Cagnoli https://youtu.be/sPfDphV7SpQ
- Constanza Fodere - https://youtu.be/FOEkEMhf_mY
- Julieta Deus - https://youtu.be/UpnKNFfvnH0
- Federico Kong - https://youtu.be/gBO_GqmqD2A
- Maria Emilia Fernandes - https://youtu.be/OkwDmFghuOg
- Dominique Fablet - https://youtu.be/a8gkE4T7bDc
We hope you enjoy the videos.